Social media is an important way of communicating best practices in any field, and librarianship is no exception. The following are some recommended resources for keeping up to date on HLABC members and other librarians in the field across the country and the world.
For access to our email listserv, please find instructions here.
- Niki Dettmar, Eagle Dawg Blog: Perspectives in health informatics and medical librarianship
- Dean Giustini, The Search Principle Blog
- Michelle Kraft, The Krafy Librarian: Things of interest to a medical librarian
- Bohyun Kim, Library Hat
- Laika (Jacqueline), Laika’s MedLibLog
- PubMed Search Strategies, http://pubmedsearches.blogspot.com/