List of CHLA Awards
- CHLA/ABSC Canadian Hospital Librarian of the Year Award: Recognizes the contribution of an individual hospital librarian to the advancement of health care and health librarianship in Canada.
- CHLA/ABSC Emerging Leader Award: This award recognizes the skills, enthusiasm and energy that new health information professionals contribute to the profession.
- CHLA/ABSC New Librarian Technician: This new award recognizes the contribution of an individual library information technician to the advancement of health care and health librarianship in Canada.
- JCHLA/JABSC Student Paper Prize: This award recognizes the library and information science or library technician student who submits the best unpublished paper on health sciences librarianship to the competition.
- Margaret Ridley Charlton Award of Outstanding Achievement: Recognizes a librarian who has made a significant contribution to the field of health sciences librarianship in Canada.
- David S. Crawford Honourary Lifetime Membership Award
- CHLA/ABSC Flower Award for Innovation (under review): Recognizes health information professionals or teams who have created or demonstrated improvements in health sciences library services for their users or the profession through innovative thinking and approaches.
- CHLA/ABSC Special Recognition Awards (under review)