Membership to HLABC is open to any individual who supports the objectives of the association (see the About page for more details).
Benefits of Membership:
- Continuing education sessions – HLABC regularly organizes educational events for members.
- Professional networking – HLABC provides members with opportunities to connect with colleagues across British Columbia.
- Annual general meeting – HLABC holds four meetings a year, including an AGM in the spring.
- Email discussion list – HLABC’s discussion list allows members to share general news and professional expertise.
- Membership directory – HLABC’s membership directory is a listing of all members’ work positions and contact information, available to members only.
Library techs/assistants: $15
Retired/ Unemployed/ Underemployed: $10
Student: $5 *Note: The first year of membership for students is free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
Payment Via PayPal:
Are you purchasing multiple memberships?
If purchasing multiple memberships, select the quantity at checkout.
If purchasing different types of memberships, you can build your cart by selecting the first membership type and clicking “Add to Cart”. To add other membership types to your cart, return to the Join HLABC page and select the next type of membership to add to your cart.
Once completed, please email email@example.com with names and emails of all registrants.
Make cheque out to HLABC and send to:
Marina Botnaru, Digital Initiatives Assistant
c/o Digitization Centre, UBC Library
Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
Room 103 – 1961 East Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1