Membership has been extended for existing members for the 2021-2022 term! If you are an existing member, you do not have to renew your membership!
Membership to HLABC is open to any individual who supports the objectives of the association (see the About page for more details).
Benefits of Membership:
- Continuing education sessions – HLABC regularly organizes educational events for members.
- Professional networking – HLABC provides members with opportunities to connect with colleagues across British Columbia.
- Annual general meeting – HLABC holds four meetings a year, including an AGM in the spring.
- Email discussion list – HLABC’s discussion list allows members to share general news and professional expertise.
- Membership directory – HLABC’s membership directory is a listing of all members’ work positions and contact information, available to members only.
Regular Member: $30.00
Student Member: $20.00
Students join free their first year. Simply contact us if you are interested in joining for the first year. Other years, student membership is $20.00.
Payment Via PayPal:
IMPORTANT: If you are an existing member you do NOT have to pay to renew your membership for 2021-2022!
If you are a NEW member, and would like to join HLABC, please use the PayPal links below to pay for your membership.
Regular Member ($30):
Student Member ($20):
Payment Via Cheque:
Make cheque out to HLABC and send to:
Shannon Cheng, Librarian
c/o Library, BC Cancer Agency
675 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver, BC, V5Z 1L3