Membership to HLABC is open to any individual who supports the objectives of the association (see the About page for more details).
Benefits of Membership:
- Continuing education sessions – HLABC regularly organizes educational events for members.
- Professional networking – HLABC provides health librarians with opportunities to connect with colleagues across British Columbia.
- Annual general meeting – HLABC holds four meetings a year, including an AGM in the spring.
- Email discussion list – HLABC’s discussion list allows health librarians to share general news and professional expertise.
- Membership directory – HLABC’s membership directory is a listing of all members’ work positions and contact information, available to members only.
Regular Member: $30.00
Student Member: $20.00
Students join free their first year. Simply contact us if you are interested in joining for the first year. Other years, student membership is $20.00.
Membership Registration and Payment
Payment Via PayPal:
Payment Via Cheque:
Make cheque out to HLABC and send to:
Kristina Oldenburg, HLABC
c/o Library, Vancouver Community College
250 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC, V6B 1S9