New website. Same great benefits of being an HLABC Member!
Join HLABC and you will receive these great benefits:
- Professional networking – connect with your colleagues and peers right here in BC
- Continuing education sessions – HLABC regularly organizes educational events for members
- Annual general meeting – HLABC holds four meetings a year, including an AGM in the spring
- Email discussion list – HLABC’s discussion list allows health librarians to share general news and professional expertise
- Membership directory – HLABC’s membership directory is a listing of all members’ work positions and contact information (available to members only)
Simply go to http://hlabc.chla-absc.ca/membership/join-hlabc/
- To renew (existing members): make payment via PayPal or cheque.
- To join (new members): Complete membership form and make payment via PayPal or cheque.
Join by July 7 and you will be added to the membership directory!
We need you:
Are you interested in serving on the Executive, planning social or continuing education events, or supporting HLABC in other ways? It is a great way to: “give back,” pad your resume, and to be an integral part of our network of health librarians. Let me know if you are interested in helping out.
We’re looking forward to another great year!